La Banque Outarde (LBO) supports companies, private individuals, public and private institutions. From its agencies in Dakar (Plateau) and Touba, our Bank carries out all types of banking operations throughout Senegal, within the WAEMU zone and internationally. Every single day, our bank offers its customers responsive service, personalized advice and a state-of-the-art digital platform.
All our decisions are made locally
Become the benchmark main banking partner for businesses and business leaders in Senegal and West Africa. Our customers are mainly local businesses, active in the agri-food, trade and energy sectors.
All of the projects we finance have a direct positive impact on the local economy
WHY CHOOSE LA BANQUE OUTARDE?
First, because we are a committed local partner: a bank that makes quick decisions, finances projects and operates efficiently. Also because we offer attractive financing terms, a personalised banking service and a next-generation digital system
All our services are secure and available, with local branches and Outarde Connect e-banking
A BANK WITH THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
22 January 2018
15.20 billion CFA francs.
20, boulevard de la République, Dakar.
46 employees (as of 31 December 2021).
- Private Senegalese shareholders: (84.5%)
- International institutions: West African Development Bank (13.2%) and Banque BEMO (2.3%).
- Corporates : operating and investment financing, with a focus on trade finance, energy and agrobusiness industries.
- Individuals: retail banking and private wealth management.
Compliance with the highest standards
- Basel II-III type governance.
- State-of-the-art information systems configured for a more secure, transparent and user-friendly customer experience.
- Major private and corporate shareholders such as BOAD and Banque BEMO.
- An internal control system bolstered by leading institutions and independent administrations that manage the main specialist committees (audit committee, risk committee, appointments and compensation committee).
- Constantly growing capital.
- Leading auditors: Mazars and KPMG